- Open WeChat application
- Type “全然” (Zenzen in Chinese) in the search box or pull down from the top of the screen if you have used the Zenzen mini-program.
- Click on the icon to open the mini-program.
HOW TO CREATE A ZOOM ONLINE MEETING
- Enter the mini-program, click the “+” button in the lower right corner to create a new event.
- Fill in the event title, and click “Addr/Online Meeting” button to setup the location.
- Choose “Zoom” in the list which will direct to the authorization page.
- Paste the url address into the browser and open the link. Click “Go to authorize” to enter Zoom’s login page.
- Once you complete the authorization, you will be informed to go back to “Zenzen” mini-program to update status.
- Go back to mini-program and click “Finished authorization”, you will see the status of Zoom change to “Authorized”.
- Choose Zoom as the Location, invite guests(optional), then you create a Zoom online meeting on “Zenzen”.
- Login to your Zoom Account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace.
- Click Manage > Installed Apps or search for the ZenZen app.
- Click the ZenZen app.
- Click Uninstall.